Retail Business Software
Retail business software is a specialized program that helps retail stores streamline and automate many of their day-to-day operations. Standard retail business software systems typically include the following basic features.
- Real-time data and business intelligence regarding changing trends and pricing
- A wide variety of reporting features for business aspects like inventory, pricing, sales, employees, competition and much more.
- Collection and analysis of in-store data with automated suggestions for improving inventory stocks and optimizing pricing.
- Simplified pricing management for promotions and store-specific sales events.
- Streamlined financial management features including payroll, accounts receivable/payable, general ledger and much more.
- Centralized price book features for easy control of site-level pricing and automated invoices.
- Customer relationship management and tools to help increase consumer engagement and satisfaction.
Specialty Retail Software Solutions
When it comes to purchasing retail business software, store owners should consider the line of business they’re in and search for software programs that are designed specifically for the unique needs of their industry. For example, for convenience retailers, speed and accuracy are crucial components of running a successful c-store. Convenience stores and gas stations tend to have a higher volume of foot traffic throughout the day and therefore need quick and efficient programs that get customers through the line quickly, while still maintaining precise inventory counts.
DataMax Group Back Office Software for C-Store Retailers
DataMax Group offers a suite of back office management products designed specifically for the unique needs of convenience and petroleum retailers. We provide custom software solutions for both single site and smaller c-store chains, as well as mid-size to global chain operators.
With over 30,000 installations across 55+ countries, DataMax has seen it all. Our in-depth understanding of the convenience retailing industry and its complexities allows us to continually refine and improve our software to meet the growing technological needs of c-stores worldwide.
Explore DataMax Retail Business Software for C-Stores
Our retail business software for c-stores and gas stations features a robust toolset and powerful modules for managing and automating processes specific to the industry. Some of these modules include:
- Headquarters Officeback
- Fuel Sales Management
- Inventory Management
- Merchandise Sales Management
- Price Book Management
- Vendor Management
- Daily Books / Retail Site Management
- Accounting Management
- Customizable User Defined Reporting
- Handheld scanner integration
- Alert / Exception manager
- Third Party Accounting System Integration Designer
- Business Intelligence / KPI measuring
Call us today at (800) 266-1806 to learn more about specific features or to schedule a personalized demo of our software. Simply visit our information request page and fill out our online form to get started.