Convenience Store Inventory Management Software
Buying, storing and selling inventory are the biggest components of running most any convenience store. Convenience stores manage a large volume of inventory comprised of a variety of products, including fuel, snacks, candy, non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, baked goods, dairy products along with a spectrum of non-beverage cooler items such as car supplies, personal hygiene products and more.
Seeing as convenience stores handle such a high volume and wide variety of inventory, it is crucial that managers implement reliable C store inventory software into their store’s daily workflow. A high-quality convenience store inventory software program means quicker inventory turnover ratios, reduced spoilage and increased financial margins.
Inventory Management for Convenience Retailers
Retail stores use inventory management software to ultimately reduce costs. This type of software is essential for tracking inventory levels, including orders, sales and any deliveries recorded within the system. It also helps keep track of supply chain operations, informing C store personnel where products may be heading to or leaving their premises.
Key uses of convenience store inventory software include:
- Tracking inventory during travel between different destinations
- Balancing inventory supply
- Keeping track of inventory levels and product management
- Eliminating costs resulting from obsolete products and/or unusable products
Envoy GRM: Inventory Management Features
Data Max Group's Envoy v7 is a complete back office solution. This comprehensive software suite includes a robust c-store inventory module, along with a number of other advanced features such as fuel sales management, vendor management and merchandise sales management.
Envoy v7’s c-store inventory software module includes the following features and more:
- Produce unlimited user-defined reorder codes, based on past performances of sales.
- Use advanced reorder module, included
- Store items by UPC, PLU and more
- Use Group SKU for department and/or category sales
- Set prices for combination products (i.e. multi-item meals)
- Store recipes (for 'hot' and 'cold' meals)
- Assign minimum/maximum gross profit and/or stock guidelines per product
- Easy-to-use 'reorder wizard' to select product by their inventory hierarchy, supplier or cost group
- Reassign reorder codes by parameters like UPC and PLU
- Specify the supplier Lead Time and its Delivery Frequency and sort by supplier/store
- Set minimum, maximum and safety stock levels for inventory
Explore More DataMax C-Store Inventory Software Features
An online demonstration of our inventory management features is the best way to learn if DataMax Group back office software is a good fit for your store’s needs. DataMax software can also be customized to meet the needs of any business requirement. Call us today at (800) 266-1806 to learn more.